Friday, March 21, 2008


God sees us through Jesus' blood as perfect.

Yesterday,

we had sec one orientation at last!

supposed to reach albeniz/bach room (I still don't know which one's which) early.

Erina was saying to me, 'You know that I love you, right.' I was like, 'Of course, you do!' Hahaha.
So I was in Group 1. Hey Group One you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Ya, not original at all, but whatever :D

First game was the Double Whacko at the basketball court. Instead of whacking people with a stick, we used water. I kena wet lah. I was clinging on to debbie's leg, screaming 'CALL SOMEONE'S NAME CALL SOMEONE'S NAME AHHHH!' and I got splashed.

Next game was.. the straw one? Stretchy-purvy at the Family Lounge. We didn't win D: but not our fault. Joey says that the other group has more green rubber bands. And they were worth 3 points each! The red one only 1 point lah. Oh well.

Then, we went back to the basketball court to play the goo game. We were supposed to stick our arms into the goo to find fake insects and marbles. Each group must have 3 insects at least. We lost but we had 3 insects. and the other group didn't. So we got to take the goo and spread it over their arms and legs. AHAHAHAH. Poor Yingtong, I was spreading the goo on her like peanut butter on bread.

Next was the finding paper game around the entire Primary block. We lost, again. URGHHH.

Then I had to leave for mass. Ok, this is what happened after I left, according to Miss Qianyi.


Think out loud, says:
YAY WE WON
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
YEAH EXACTLY!
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
i cant believe it!
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
hahahaha cause we lost practically everything
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
but we won the water game that sabrina and zhiying were in charge of
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and the scavanger hunt we got 14 outta 15 items
Think out loud, says:
WHOA.
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
no one could get the last item, which was a pic of the pres, vp, and 2scs
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
everyone only get yiying
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
cause the pres, vp and jean lock themselves in bach and off the lights
Think out loud, says:
eh eh so what did you guys win
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
what the hell!
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
CHIPS!
Think out loud, says:
lol same as the enthu group.
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
hahaha joeyy says shell bring on tuesday or something
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
then we share
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
yeah!
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
jiamei said they were considering group1 [THATS US!!!!!!], group4 and group6 for enthu group
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and i told myra i cant believe we won
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
but she say jean's phone record shows we got highest points of something
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
joey also dunno how we get highest
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
it was super funny!
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
cause they were asking for drum roll
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and then they yelled " HIGHEST POINT IS.... GROUP1!!!!"
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and we were like shocked.
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
our jaws were dropped
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and then we realised jiamei they all were cheering for us
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and we started screaming
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and joey almost forgot to go take our prize -.-"
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
jiamei said she saw joeyy's jaw drop and she was laughing like mad
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
the stupid straw game was urgh!!!!
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
i cant believe it was so o.O
Think out loud, says:
oh I'm gna put this convo in my post.
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
huh what!
Think out loud, says:
cause I'm lazy to type how we won
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
but yesterday was super funny! hahaha
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
sad that you had to leave early )):
Think out loud, says:
yeah D:
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
myra's voice was so hoarse
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
hahaha, random
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
we couldnt find 5 diff coloured name tags for scavanger hunt lehh
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
we only got white, yellow, blue and green
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
then joey tore out a piece of black paper from the phamplet which they order pizza from
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and she wrote her name and stuck it to her nametag with scotchtape
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and myra said we cheated -.-"
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
but we said she never said that wasnt allowed
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
so she said FINE and gave us the point
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and instead of finding a real butterfly and taking a picture of it, kingchi and i just drew one
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and we begged a girl who came to our school for mep to take out her socks
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
cause we need it for one of the items, "find a pair of non SNG socks"
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and err, we took a picture of miss choo teck chan and mrs seah together
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
kaijun's group also tried to take and joey yelled at the teachers to stop smiling
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and molly chased us out, saying we were too noisy
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
joey led us to run away while molly was yelling and lecturing group6 [jingyi and abigail's group]
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
and err, kingchi and joey snuck into the stuff room again to steal "jay chou"'s autograph
.::qianyi::.[unforgettable] says:
he happily gave it to us after we took a picture of him holding it


SO UNFAIR RIGHT. I missed all the fun.

Okay, so I went for mass and then we met some of my mom's friends and their kids to go church visiting. Visited three churches before going to Fort Canning :D

Oh oh, I saw Maria and her brother (I think. Or boyfriend eh?) at the Cathedral of the Good Sheperd. I was like 'MARIAAAAAA!' She looked and me and we were 'ohmygawding' and hugging. Lol.

Walk walk walk. Got bitten by a mosquito :/ Pray pray pray, sing sing sing. Reflectttttt.
Then the 6 of us kids, Natalie, Jesper/Jasper (or something), David, John, my brother and I went to eat. At midnight. Lol. Natalie and I were bitching about people the whole way. She's really nice :D We were walking out when we saw our parents. They wanted to eat too. So we went back in and talked/gossiped more. We exchanged numbers :D Hahaha! What a day.

AND! I was wearing my grey contacts :D Hahahaha.


Another thing, Natalie was saying,

'Eh your nose go plastic surgery ah. Why so gao one.'

But my nose is realllll. I was telling her to poke it. 'Poke it lah, won't drop one!'

Hahahha. and she says I don't look like Jan from 1L. I think I shall have to go see her for myself. Cause Becca and Olivier were saying how much she looks like me.


1:54 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki